A successful engagement effort is all about preparation and collaboration and we understand that you go above and beyond your normal job duties to advocate for the Salina Area United Way. For that we are forever grateful!
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you run a successful United Way campaign.
- Meet with your United Way Representative – Tanya Penn, 785-827-1312 or email@example.com
- Set your campaign dates and goals (number of participants, dollars to be raised, number of events)
- Get support from your CEO, communications/marketing manager and HR
- Volunteer with your steering committee
- Send reminders to employees about donating to the United Way
- Get the word out about special events - bake sales, nacho bar, chili cook-off, or silent auction
- Invite your UW rep to present at meetings & special events - Tanya Penn, 785-827-1312 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create giving options like Jean’s Day, raffles, pay to play
- Collect donations and pledge forms
- Announce your results
- Invite your UW rep to the wrap-up meeting - Tanya Penn, 785-827-1312 or email@example.com
- Post results & celebrations on social media
- Invite colleagues to United Way events throughout the year
If you would like any of these materials customized please contact us by clicking here!
If you need additional information, or have questions about running a Workplace Campaign, please contact the
Salina Area United Way at 785-827-1312 or firstname.lastname@example.org